Posted on Mar 15, 2008 | Comments 1
Taking photos at night time is not a tough job if you follow the necessary tips while taking the snaps.
Other than the photos taken in the sunlight, the photos which are taken in the moonlight when the sky is dazzling will express something more.
Here are some useful tips to take the better pictures at the night time:
- Long exposures: Generally in the daylight photography, you will be focusing more on close exposures where as coming to night photography you should not take the snaps in close exposures. That means you must use long exposures while taking the pictures at the night time. Light will be allowed into your camera if you take the pictures in long exposures. But, the picture will shake while taking the pictures in the long exposures. So, the one and only solution to take beautiful snaps at night time in long exposure without shaking is tripod. Tripod will reduce the shakings which are obtained while taking the snap.
- Control shots: The other option to get the better pictures at night time is by taking control shots. The hot pixels which are present in your camera are used while taking the control shots.
- Capturing motion: You will have more number of creative options while taking the pictures in long exposure. To get more idea on capturing motions, see the various pictures of the professional photographers who are more expertise in night time photography.
- Flash: Before taking the snaps at night time, know how to use the flash present in your digital camera in right mode. It is not necessary to use flash for the night photography. If you feel it is necessary, you can switch on the flash. [Camera Flash]
- Timing: The timing for night photography is also an essential aspect. All timings at night time are not suitable to take the better pictures. Before taking the pictures you must observe the weather, sky, etc. Don’t try to take the pictures when the sky is fully clouded. You will not get the best picture if the sky is not clear.
You will not get the perfect night shot when you click the picture for the first time. So, don’t be disappointed if you don’t get the better picture for the first shot. Have patience and try in various styles to obtain perfect night picture.