Posted on Aug 11, 2008 | Comments 0
Group photos are named as the one of the most common types in digital photography. You tend to take group photos in various situations like weddings, parties, camps, schools, and sporting teams etc.
Several thousands and lakhs of group photos will be taken around the world on each day by numerous members. But, unfortunately many of those group photos are making the photographers disappointed with their results.
The most common problems, which include while taking group photographs, are:
- Blinking of the subject
- Someone missing in the photo
- Lack of expressions of the persons who are in the group like someone laughing, someone keeping their face serious, someone playing equal to the camera etc
- Wrong direction of shooting
- Wrong location to shoot group photos
- Group being far away
- Group not at all fitting to the shot
Posted in: Digital Photography Tips and Tricks