Posted on Jan 25, 2008 | Comments 0
Wedding day is the special day which will be remembered in the entire life of the married couple.
You can make such a special occasion as the most rememberable moment for married couple with the help of snaps taken on that day.
The couple can remember those sweet memories when they see their wedding snaps in the future.
Efficient tips on wedding photography:
- Being a photographer you have to take special care while taking the snaps for a wedding. You must not compromise or neglect in any aspect in wedding photography because it will affect your career t if you have not taken the pictures in the impressive manner.
- Before going to take snaps for a wedding, ask the couples which type of photos they require and what are the special effects needed for them. Depending upon their requirements you have to plan on it. Planning is the necessary aspect for each and every thing you perform in your life. Without proper planning, you will not attain better results.
- After planning, visit the location once in which you have to take the snaps. In that location keep idea regarding the type of light available over there, the decorations which are going to take place over there and the various beautiful or attractive items present.
- Try to take pictures of that location (without people) in beautiful way before wedding. This way adds asset to your photography because the married couple will feel more impressive to watch the place at which they have got married.
- Keep in mind which type of light is available over there and in which time the wedding is going to take place. If you feel that light is not suitable to take better pictures, make lighting arrangements to increase the light source.
- Make use of different cameras while taking the snaps during wedding time because only one camera may not give better output required for you. So, try to maintain 2 to 3 different cameras with different resolutions along with you. According to the placement and timing, try to use the better one among the three.
- Focus on the various feelings of the wedding couple at different moments and make use of them in the right way. i.e., if you feel certain expressions of them are most pleasing then click such moments immediately with out any doubt.
- Other than focusing entirely on the wedding couple, try to pay some concentration on the people who have arrived to the wedding. Ask the newly wedded couple to give some time to take photos and in that time work your best to attain better pictures when they are close together.
- After the wedding day, sit in front of your computer system by connecting the USB to your digital camera and see the photos. You can also add some special effects to it with the permission of the newly married couple because some people don’t like to add extra effects to their photos.
Certainly your photos will be more impressive if you follow these tips in the right way.