Posted on Feb 15, 2011 | Comments 0
Digital camera technology has come a long way over the years. New models are being released all of the time, but newer doesn’t necessarily always mean better.
Many people can’t afford to keep up with all of the latest gadgets, so have to get the best out of their current camera.
If you have an older model there are certain things you can do to make sure your camera and photos are first class.
- You can experiment with your composition and lighting until you get the best effects.
- You should also keep the camera, LCD screen, viewfinder, and lenses clean with a cleaning kit. You may even want to take it to a dealer to get the sensor cleaned.
- Keep your camera steady by using a tripod, monopod, or any other type of bracketing device. This will enable you to take shots with lower ISOs and at longer exposure times.
- You can use an inexpensive or free photo editing software program to improve your photos. All you have to do is take the time to learn how to use them.
- Use lens adapters that enable you to attach telephoto and wide-angle lenses to the camera.
- Remember, if you have an SLR camera, you can keep the camera body and buy better lenses. A lens that has a wider aperture will let you take faster shots in low-light situations.
Posted in: Digital Cameras