Canon camera lens is the strong evidence of canon’s inheritance in optical quality.
Every canon camera lens shows professional excellence, filter diameters that control dust accumulation on lens and most importantly its moisture proof structure.
Full frame canon digital camera users will enjoy the excellence and benefits of the lens.
A full time manual focus in the lens enables spherical elements of the lens, ensuring maximum image quality by reducing spherical aberrations, blur and linear distortion.
Canon EF telephoto is known as the perfect glass for professional photographers. This fast telephoto is also known for its excellence values like fine tuning and sharpness of the image even when the lens is set in auto focus.
It’s high-precision and refractive glass minimizes the aberrations effect during focusing and maintains the greater quality of image through out the shooting range.
The Canon EF telephoto lens:
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L telephoto zoom lens.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L telephoto zoom lens.
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.6-5.6 L telephoto zoom lens.
- Canon EF 200mm f2.8 L telephoto zoom lens.
Canon 70-200 f/4L telephoto zoom lens:
- Focal length 70-200mm with maximum aperture of 1:4 for canon SLR cameras.
- Ring-type ultra sonic monitor and Inner focusing system gives quiet and quick auto focusing.
- Supports circular polarized filters.
- Filter size 67mm and diagonal angle of view 34 to 12 degrees.
- Zoom type is rotating and close focusing distance is 3.9 foot.
- 3 inch diameter and 6.8 inch long. Weight 25 ounce.
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L telephoto zoom lens:
- Focal length is 70-200mm with maximum aperture of 1:2.8
- Ultra low dispersion glass, EF mount, telephoto zoom lens, image stabilizer and circular aperture.
- Filter size 77mm and diagonal angle of view is 34 to 12 degrees.
- Zoom type is rotating and close focal distance is 4.3 feet.
- 3.4 inch diameter and 7.8 inch long. Weight about 3.24 pounds.
Canon 100-400mm f /4.6-5.6 telephoto zoom lens:
- Focal length is 100-400mm with maximum aperture of 1:4.5-5.6.
- Fluorite and super UD glass eliminates secondary spectrum.
- Compatible with extenders.
- Filter size 77mm and diagonal angle of view is 24 to 6 degrees.
- Zoom type is linear extension and close focal distance is 5.9 feet.
- 3.6 inch diameter and 7.4 inch long. Weight 3.1 pound.
Canon 200mm f/2.8 telephoto zoom lens:
- Focal length of 200mm with maximum aperture of 1:2.8.
- Ultra low dispersion and ultra sonic motor for accurate auto focusing.
- Filter size 72mm and diagonal angle of view is 12 degree.
- Zoom is rear focusing system with and closest focal distance is 4.9 feet.
- 3.3inch diameter and 5.4 long. Weight 1.7 pounds.
Not only selecting a good lens will do your work done, but caring also gives life not only to your lens but also to your images. So, caring is also as necessary as selecting a lens. [Caring Digital Camera Lens]
- Never touch the lens or exactly the glass with bare hands, this give scratches to the lens.
- Use proper fluids and blowers to clean your lens.