Posted on Mar 01, 2008 | Comments 1
Canon produces all digital camcorders, from SLR to compact ones.
The uniqueness of canon is for its experience in the field of capturing images and image out put solutions.
Canon stands high and far away from other companies, for its unbeatable performance in field of digital photography.
Captivatingly, canon cameras are always crazy. All canon digital camera models have created recalcitrance in cameras. All ranges of EOS (electro optic system) and SD Power shots are doing quite well in the market from day 1.
The crazy power shot, most sold camera details are given below. Power shot flagship is a statement in style. Power shot is famous for its elegant perpetual curve.
- Canon digital camera power shot SD 550
- Canon digital camera power shot SD 750
- Canon digital camera power shot SD 800
- Canon digital camera power shot SD 850
- Canon digital camera power shot SD 1000
Canon power shot SD 550:
- 7.1 mega pixels, CCD (charge coupled device) captures and gives enough detailing for the photo 15 x20 inches print.
- 2.5 inch LCD display with wide viewing angle, optical view finder, 3 x optical zoom.
- 60 frames per second with FFRMM (fast frame rate movie mode) and high quality shoot.
- 16 shooting modes and color setting while shooting.
- 3.5 x2.2 x1.1 inches and weigh about 4.8 ounce.
Canon power shot SD 750:
- 7.1 mega pixels, CCD captures and enough detailing for 15 x20 inch print.
- 3 inches LCD screen, 3x optical zoom.
- ISO 1600 and high ISO auto.
- Face detection, Selectable shooting modes.
- 3.6 x2.2 x0.8 inches and 4.6 ounce weight.
Canon power shot SD 800
- 7.1 mega pixels CCD gives uncompromising texture and detailing.
- 2.5 inch LCD screen, 3.8 x image stabilized wide zoom.
- 9-point AIAF, single point AF (auto focus) and face priority AF.
- 3.5 x2.3 x1 inches and 7.2 ounce weight.
Canon power shot SD 850
- 8.0 mega pixels, CCD offers enough detailing for 16 x22 prints.
- 2.5 inch LCD with scratch resistant, anti reflection coating. 4 x optical image stabilized and long zoom.
- Sensitivity ranges from ISO 1600 for sharper photos in low light.
- 3.6 x1 x2.2 and 12 ounce weight.
Canon power shot SD 1000
- 7.1 mega pixels, CCD offers enough detailing for 15 x20 inch print.
- DIGIC III image processor, face detection and red eye correction.
- 2.5 inch hi color LCD vivid and high resolution.
- 17 shooting modes, including 8 special scene modes.
- 3.4 x0.8 x2.1 inches and 4.3 ounce weight.
So, go and pick the power shot that will match your frequency of camera.
Posted in: Digital Camera Reviews